[Roadsters] Fantasy of Lights by Datsun Roadster

Alvin Gogineni alvingogi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 08:39:59 MST 2018

Every year we have a local Holiday light show called the Fantasy of Lights
at Vasona Park. It's a drive-through event and I always wanted to take the
family in the roadster.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/start.jpg

Last week we did it! Fun for the wife and kids and a bit emotional for
me...15 years ago Rob Fuller handed me the keys to this newly SR20-powered
Datsun and it's been an integral part of my life.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/rainbowtunnel1clk.jpg

Enjoy the video, and now I know why I had a stereo installed🎶

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izI4-T8HPKw

Happy Holidays🎄!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/HappyNyear.jpg