[Roadsters] Roadster Dunlop brakes

joey joeygott at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 20:29:14 MST 2018

 May I ask a brake related question?I have a 69 2000.  For a while now, after I released the e-brake, the car wouldn't roll but as soon as you pushed it or it started moving with the car on a grade, you would hear the pop from the right rear brake and then it would freely roll.  Well, I finally go around to looking at it and the wheel cylinder was blown out and leaking badly.  It's pretty obvious it's been that way for a while.   Since I was having the alignment done, I had the shop put in the wheel cylinder and check the rest of the brakes.  The other 3 corners looked fine and the pads up front and drumps in the back looked fine.   HERE IS THE PROBLEM I"M HAVING.....
When I hit the brake, I now hear some squealing from the left rear (which they didn't even touch).  It starts as almost a sssshhhh noise when lightly hitting the brakes to squealing/shrieking when pressing hard.  I took it back in and they did something and made it better, but I still here something in the left rear that isn't right, even though it's not nearly as loud.  And remember, they didn't even service the left side.   And when I really jump on the brakes, the car shifts to the left.  It doesn't pull on the steering wheel so I think it's the left rear brake (not the front left brake) braking more than the right rear.  it never pulled before and the brakes never made noise before, other than when the e-brake popped loose.
Any idea what this might be and how to fix it?Thank you!Joey1969 SRL-311