[DMVR] 7/06 Solo2 Event + St. Loco in late July

Rhett Farnum rocco_crossing@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:52:38 -0500

Bart,

Are newbies allowed to co-chair?? I would love to help out if possible. And
I am a member so no need for question on that. This sunday (6/29) will be my
fourth driving event and have attended several before deciding to drive.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)