[DMVR] 7/06 Solo2 Event + St. Loco in late July

Will & Kelley Huxtable HuxRoadRacers@compuserve.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:10:45 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:BSHolden@aol.com
>1) Anybody doing the road-racing thang in St. Loco 7/26-27? I was thinking
about HPT for 7/20.....but cannot justify that amount of travel for only 1
day of racing (though all know I could use the schooling). <

Bart ...

I would heartily encourage you to come to HPT. It's generally cooler than
it is in St. Louis (something about a little grass to absorb some of the
heat - rather than the asphalt bowl).

Spend Saturday working a corner - learn more about where you could go
faster on Sunday! Or, if cornerworking isn't your idea of fun, spend the
day in Timing and Scoring, or on the Grid, or in another of our interesting
race-working specialties.

Several of our drivers have learned alot while spending time on a corner,
right Jarrod? If you don't want to spend the money on track time, you can
learn more about the course by watching several different lines in the same
turn for most of the day. Some of them are good, some of them are
not-so-good, others can be horrible!

TTFN ...
Kelley Huxtable
Busy Race Worker