[DMVR] Divisional in St Louis

Sam & Greg Scharnberg samandgreg@netins.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 17:57:50 -0500

The Divisional Solo II in St Louis this weekend was a great event.  About
135 entries and some tough competition.

John Haluska was leading the 6 car ES field after the first day and ended
up in second by about .7 seconds.  His fourth run would have won, but he
spun about half way through. :-)

Bob Lenz was trying to compete in FS with old tires.  This did not appear
to be working very well.  Bob ended up in third place in a four car class
with a Lincoln LS claiming the second place trophy:-(

My Ralt and/or my driver never really came to grips with the low traction
conditions.  I won my single car class but was never happy with my times.

The next event is in Kansas City on June 21st and 22nd, just a few hours
south.  Nice large blacktop lot at Arrowhead Stadium.

Was there an event in Waterloo this weekend?  How did it go?  Did many attend?

Greg Scharnberg