[DMVR] Divisional in St Louis

BSHolden@aol.com BSHolden@aol.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 19:51:08 EDT

Greg just had to ask:

> Was there an event in Waterloo this weekend?  How did it go?  Did many
attend?
---------------------------
A) Yup.
B) Pretty well thanks to event chairs Chris Bienert and Adam Ansorge. And
Mike and Dan Slater. And prolly other folks I done forgot to mention.
C) Guessed at ~ 45. 5 official runs were offered in addition to many fun runs
on the approx. 66.231688 second course. We had all equipment loaded and
rolling for home by 5:22 PM. Chris and Adam chaired one heck of an event.

Next event is scheduled, sanctionally approved and will be chaired by Mike
and Dan.

In addition to writing an article about the May event, I am finalizing the
Phase 1 Solo2 Evolution School arrangements. This school is scheduled for
8/16/03 at the Waterloo Dog Park Site.
To date I have 8 committed and 2 maybe's for this school. This means that we
still have room for 2-4 folks. First come first served. Maximum of 12
students. Void where prohibited by law or whenever anybody tries to autocross a Dodge
Omni.
For a bit more detail about what to expect from the Evolution Solo Drivers
School:
http://www.autocross.com/evolution

Bart