[DMVR] Topeka

Kbmandt@cs.com Kbmandt@cs.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 23:03:37 EDT

--part1_30.3fd13a52.2c058109_boundary

Nancy and Don and I are heading out at 3pm as soon as Don gets here from
work.
Dave we will come looking for you Friday night in the paddock.

My bother-in-law and sister are in town this week and they plan on stopping
in Topeka on their way back home to Huston on Sat. Spending the afternoon and
evening there then attending the corner meeting in the morning and heading out
to home after that. My brother-in-law has discovered Solo 2 and has joined the
SCCA
my sister is still not a member but we were all working on her to join up
this evening. I'll introduce both of them around Sat. night at the party.

--part1_30.3fd13a52.2c058109_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Nancy and Don and I are h=
eading out at 3pm as soon as Don gets here from work.=20
<BR>Dave we will come looking for you Friday night in the paddock.
<BR>
<BR>My bother-in-law and sister are in town this week and they plan on stopp=
ing in Topeka on their way back home to Huston on Sat. Spending the afternoo=
n and evening there then attending the corner meeting in the morning and hea=
ding out to home after that. My brother-in-law has discovered Solo 2 and has=
 joined the SCCA
<BR>my sister is still not a member but we were all working on her to join u=
p this evening. I'll introduce both of them around Sat. night at the party.=20=
&nbsp;</FONT></HTML>

--part1_30.3fd13a52.2c058109_boundary--