[DMVR] Novice ?'s

Rhett Farnum rocco_crossing@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:57:03 -0500

Yes, on my april form. I forgot to include it on the march form though, and
did not make note on my car.

Which speaking of my car, I hope to paint it late this summer. Yes, the
infamous, ugly, POS, Scirocco is finally getting body work and paint. And it
will be coming back to whoop some botte`! LOL< if I ever learn how to drive
it.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)