[DMVR] Re:Age & Treachery

Ric Johnson johnsonr@dwx.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 00:14:00 -0500

--=====================_96933458==.ALT

At 11:42 PM 5/29/03 -0400, Kris responded to Bart:
>>Old age and treachery and all that other stuff I've forgotten.
>
>Bart the saying is: old age and treachery always beats youth and skill"
>
>Kris and Nancy - cad carrying members of Age and Treachery Racing :-)

Gee, I don't have a cad OR a card <G> but as the first ATR member in Iowa I
do have a certificate on my wall (certifying I'm of sufficiently low moral
character to be considered a member) and a t-shirt, well 3 actually, and
they all read "Age & Treachery will overcome Youth & Skill". There are many
slight variations in wording used by different folks but the one above is
the one as used by Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd..

I think Bart's treacherous enough and darn near old enough to be a member
if he could just get over this childish obsession with the
Simpson's...  <G,D, &R>

Ric
--=====================_96933458==.ALT

age and treachery and all that other stuff I've forgotten.
beats youth and skill&quot; <br><br>
Kris and Nancy - cad carrying members of Age and Treachery Racing :-)
Gee, I don't have a cad OR a card &lt;G&gt; but as the first ATR member
in Iowa I <u>do</u> have a certificate on my wall (certifying I'm of
sufficiently low moral character to be considered a member) and a
t-shirt, well 3 actually, and they all read &quot;Age &amp; Treachery
will overcome Youth &amp; Skill&quot;. There are many slight variations
in wording used by different folks but the one above is the one as used
by Age &amp; Treachery Racing, Ltd.. <br><br>
I think Bart's treacherous enough and darn near old enough to be a member
if he could just get over this childish obsession with the
Simpson's...&nbsp; &lt;G,D, &amp;R&gt;<br><br>