[DMVR] Pre-Registration issues

Rhett Farnum rocco_crossing@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:47:53 -0500

Hey all!!

I was kind of dissappointed in the way the pre-reg. went this past month. I
understand that things don't always go smoothly while incorperating a new
system but I was very disturbed and truthfully almost LEFT when I found out
that my pre-registration was no longer there and could not get any of the
numbers I wanted or had brought.  I talked to Dan while looking for my form
and he said he never saw it. Probably true as I did send it to Mike. And got
a confirmation e-mail in return saying I was on the list and ready to go.
Which was not the case when I arrived.

My suggestion is for one of the Slater's or someone else specifically
recieves ALL of the pre-reg. forms and noone else. This would eleminate the
issue of miss communication and loss of the pre-reg.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!