[DMVR] Pre-Registration issues

91lxracer@mchsi.com 91lxracer@mchsi.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:54:57 +0000

I personally feel that pre-registration was wonderful.  It worked extremely
well.  Hopefully we can get more people to take advantage of it for the
upcoming events.

I agree with Rhett that there should be a central email address that all
requests are sent to.  Maybe this is something that we can accomodate with our
web hosting company?

I'm not going to beat a dead horse down, but I think we all agree that paper
registration should be used until all names are entered into the database or
the majority of the participants pre-register.

Overall, pre-registration was a great idea and I hope to see it continue in
the future.

Chris