[DMVR] Pre-Registration issues

Slater, Daniel Daniel.Slater@emcodoors.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:39:31 -0500

Again Rett like i said in my e-mail to you a while ago I am sorry that
we did not have you info it was a clerical error.  As for others pre-reg
and we did not have there info I need to know who that was so that I can
apologize to them because no one else came to me stating that they
pre-reg and I did not have there paperwork.  If you could let me know
who he/she is I would like to say I am sorry to them as well but like I
said it was a clerical error that yours did not get printed with the
rest of them.

Dan Slater
Emco Enterprises
PO Box 853
Des Moines IA, 50304
(800) 933-3626
(800) 777-3626
(515) 265-6101

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use
of the addressee named above and may contain information that is legally
privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please
immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original
message immediately thereafter.  Thank you.