[DMVR] Pre-Registration issues

Rhett Farnum rocco_crossing@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:41:41 -0500

I realize I may have come off as a "whinny spoiled college brat" as the
public seems to be viewing all of ISU students right now. This is not how I
meant it. It was just the thing that tripped my trigger on Sunday morning
after not being able to get to bed because of loud riotors, tear gas, and
being over heated in my room because of not being able to open the windows
from the tear gas.

I appologize if I came off a little strong it was just the last thing I
needed after what had happened.

And I do publically accept both Dan and Mike's apologies. THanks guys!!

(And I would be more than happy to help you guys out in any way possible.)

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!

>From: "Mike Slater" <mslater@att.net>
>To: "Rhett Farnum" <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [DMVR] Pre-Registration issues