[DMVR] Pre-Registration issues

Chanda Hufford chanda_jane@yahoo.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:01:35 -0700 (PDT)

--- Rhett Farnum <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I realize I may have come off as a "whinny spoiled
> college brat" as the
> public seems to be viewing all of ISU students right
> now. This is not how I
> meant it. It was just the thing that tripped my
> trigger on Sunday morning
> after not being able to get to bed because of loud
> riotors, tear gas, and
> being over heated in my room because of not being
> able to open the windows
> from the tear gas.
>
> I appologize if I came off a little strong it was
> just the last thing I
> needed after what had happened.
>
> And I do publically accept both Dan and Mike's
> apologies. THanks guys!!
>
> (And I would be more than happy to help you guys out
> in any way possible.)
>
> Peace Out,
> Rhett

Don't worry, we still love you :) If problems aren't
addressed right away, then they never get fixed. This
whole pre-reg thing is going to rock once the kinks
are worked out. :D

Chanda

=====
~*1996 Plymouth ACR Sedan*~
"Wahoo" / 96,000 Miles / #44 in STSL
-->2003 Buell Blast<--
"The Purple Cricket" / Just under 200 miles :)