[DMVR] DMVR Solos on MAM race days

BSHolden@aol.com BSHolden@aol.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:25:44 EST

> I was looking at the DMVR Solo schedule as was bummed to see that two
events
>  are scheduled on top of races at MAM.  Makes it hard for people who are
>  interested in both autocrosses and racing.
<<<<snippage>>>>
  Jan;
I understand your point. But things have come to the point where Solo site
availability for specific dates is a challenge for DMVR.
 Not to mention that the DMVR Solo Team is still in need of co-chairs for
those dates where we have confirmed sites.
  To coordinate a non-conflicting schedule of Solo and Club Race weekends
would require someone resembling a blending of Martha Stewart, Donald Trump and a
half dozen federal air traffic controllers.

It is good that we can commiserate that there is too much going on in Mid-Div,

Bart