[DMVR] Re: Solo dates and MAM events

JTHOR11@aol.com JTHOR11@aol.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:24:39 EST

-------------------------------1077416679

In a message dated 2/21/04 1:00:33 PM Central Standard Time,
dmvr-request@autox.team.net writes:
Message: 3
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:29:17 -0600
To: dmvr@autox.team.net
From: Ric Johnson <johnsonr@dwx.com>
Subject: Re: [DMVR] DMVR Solos on MAM race days

At 10:51 PM 2/20/04, Jan Gerber wrote:
>I was looking at the DMVR Solo schedule as was bummed to see that two
>events are scheduled on top of races at MAM.

Hmmm... I must be missing something; I only see a conflict for October. In
April the Solo is on the 18th and MVRG at MAM is the 24th-25th, and in
August the Solo is on the 8th and MAM is the 21st and 22nd, right? I agree
we should try to avoid the October conflict...

Ric
Maybe we have a different type of problem...

I was looking at the dates posted on page 9 in the January edition of
Drifting which shows the August Solo at Greyhound Park on the 22nd which now I see is
different than what the solo/results page on the website states (the 8th).
Is it a typo in the newsletter or on the solo/results page?  If it IS a typo
and the event is on the 8th that is one conflict removed.   Is it possible to
avoid the October conflict?

Any thoughts on moving the Labor Day Sunday event at Marshalltown to
Monday????

Jan Gerber

-------------------------------1077416679

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 2/21/04 1:00:33 PM Central Standard Time, dmvr-reque=
st@autox.team.net writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #3dffff" face=3DArial>Message: 3=
<BR>Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:29:17 -0600<BR>To: dmvr@autox.team.net<BR>From=
: Ric Johnson &lt;johnsonr@dwx.com&gt;<BR>Subject: Re: [DMVR] DMVR Solos on=20=
MAM race days<BR><BR>At 10:51 PM 2/20/04, Jan Gerber wrote:<BR>&gt;I was loo=
king at the DMVR Solo schedule as was bummed to see that two <BR>&gt;events=20=
are scheduled on top of races at MAM.<BR><BR>Hmmm... I must be missing somet=
hing; I only see a conflict for October. In <BR>April the Solo is on the 18t=
h and MVRG at MAM is the 24th-25th, and in <BR>August the Solo is on the 8th=
 and MAM is the 21st and 22nd, right? I agree <BR>we should try to avoid the=
 October conflict...<BR><BR>Ric </FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>Maybe we have a different type of problem... </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I was looking at the dates posted on page 9 in the January edition of D=
rifting which shows the August Solo at Greyhound Park on the 22nd which now=20=
I see is different than what the solo/results page on the website&nbsp;state=
s (the 8th).&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Is it&nbsp;a typo in the newsletter or on the=20=
solo/results page?&nbsp; If it IS a typo and the event is on the 8th that is=
 one conflict removed.&nbsp;&nbsp; Is it possible to avoid the October confl=
ict?&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any thoughts on moving the Labor Day Sunday event at Marshalltown to Mo=
nday????</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jan Gerber</DIV></BODY></HTML>