[DMVR] Re: 2006 Runoffs location. now old turn names

JTHOR11@aol.com JTHOR11@aol.com
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 20:30:20 EST

Geesh Karl... you need to lay off the sauce then.  Turn 3 has always  been
called the carousel.  I am upset by the loss of "lions and tigers and  bears, Oh
my" names for turns 11, 12, 14.

Passes will also be done going into 10 (and sometimes going into 6 with the
current set up)

Jan Gerber

In a message dated 1/7/05 1:01:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dmvr-request@autox.team.net writes:

From: "Karl"  <kt_50320@yahoo.com>
To: <dmvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:  [DMVR] 2006 Runoffs Location
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:31:46  -0600

What are you calling a carousel at HPT?  I've been working  it for 12 years
and I've never heard anyone refer to any section as a  'carousel'.  And
unless the track itself is improved to do something  about the racing and
challenges taking place, it doesn't matter where  people view (it) from.
Right now there are only two places where challenges  for position seem to
occur- going into 1, and going into  8.