[Fot] crank scrapers available

Jack W. Drews vinttr4 at geneseo.net
Sat Nov 17 18:58:35 MST 2007

Some time ago I designed a crank scraper for the TR3 - 4 engine. I
designed two, actually - one for the stock crank / stock rod engine,
and one for the Moldex / Carillo engine. Several of us are using
them. Since designing these things and programming for laser cutting
is very time consuming, I have not made them for the Spitfire or TR6 engine.

They are made from 1/8" steel and mount under the heads of three main
cap bolts. They come with three hardened washers to go between the
bolt heads and the scraper.

You can see a picture on Tony's site -- www.Tonydrews.com -- link
"Jack's Parts"

There was not much interest at the time so I had a limited run made
of each configuration. I still have a few of them left.
I'll sell the ones I still have for $64.95 apiece plus shipping.

uncle jack