[Fot] dual circuit brakes on a tr4

Henry Frye henry at henryfrye.com
Thu Nov 1 14:36:36 MDT 2007

> Local fabrication, a balance bar, & a couple of Girling
> cylinders,  the same way it has been done for decades.

Of course Glen is right on the money. The only twist on the plot I have
seen is taking a TR6 dual circuit master cylinder and a TR6 pedal box
and fit it to the TR4. That's how my car was done, sans booster, and it
stops fine. High pedal effort, but I like it that way. Front to rear
bias can be changed with different sized rear wheel cylinders and/or
messing around with the pad and shoe linings.