[Fot] crank dampers 6 cyl

Scott Cypher srcypher at mac.com
Tue Apr 1 16:21:39 MDT 2008

Does anyone know if one was ever ID'd for a 1500 4cyl?
Randy, I'd appreciate contact information, if you have it, on the
vendor you refer to below, so I can contact them....

Thanks

-Scott Cypher
spitfireracer at xsmail.com
SCCA #57 HP Spitfire 1500 #362573
Reading, PA
http://gallery.mac.com/srcypher

Shipwright's Disease.   Its a nasty affliction, particularly when
owns a british car.  Then it can never be cured.