[Fot] Memorial Decals & Uncle Jack's Memorial Fund

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Sat Aug 23 19:29:12 MDT 2008

FOT:

Already the requests for the Uncle Jack Car Decals are streaming in. It bears
repeating the intial production costs and a substantial contribution to the
Jack Drews Memorial Fund is in place, from two of our finest West Coasters.

I am going to set up an excel spreadsheet for Wife Jan and she is going to
track the information on the spreadsheet for final accounting. Donations will be
held in confidence, but will get earlier delivery consideration.

Thanks,

Joe A

   </HTML>