[Fot] Watkins Glen.......... New York or Newwark or where to fly in? Help!

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Thu Aug 28 06:40:15 MDT 2008

FoT, Keith Files (TR4) is flying from London on Thursday. It would nice if he
got there for the 5:30 PM TR practice, however......

Given two choices of Newark and New York, I would pick Newark. But I need to
defer to someone from the east coast.

Or is there a better location to fly into? I know there are folks that are
getting closer.

Please help with response to "ALL"

Thanks!

Joe A

> Hi Joe,
>
> Looks like my flight will get into JFK around midday next Thurs, 2 questions:
>
> 1) Is it better to fly into Newark?
> 2) Where is Watkins Glen in relation to New York and how long will it take
> me to drive there?
>
> Cheers, Keith

   </HTML>