[Fot] Watkins Glen.......... New York or Newwark or where to fly in? Help!

Clifford Files clifford_files at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 07:06:07 MDT 2008

Guys, Joe your right _ JFK is way off in the East which means transitting NY!!  Newark is far better (I will be flying in to there and then on to Buffalo.  Then it's a 2 hour driver from there - sort of south east!!!  Keith, I will pass you Dana and I's flight details later and see if it matches what your thinking of - may be we can meet up and travel there and back together (we leave on the Monday!)