[Fot] My Favorite Memory of Jack's Vices...

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 08:15:47 MDT 2008

In a message dated 08/19/2008 9:29:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
tony at tonydrews.com writes:

> <<<We enjoyed a glass (or two) of single malt scotch and a couple of La
> Gloria Cubana cigars on Friday night.  We had a nice evening, discussing the
> upcoming weekend and Watkins Glen.  I'm sure that my mom wasn't fond of me
> re-introducing him to those vices, but I got a vicarious thrill out of it. >>>

    At the Swan Motel (Comstock Park, Michigan) I saw Jack coming down from
the
> second floor and going to Tony's room on the first floor.  We chatted, and
> Jack told me how GREAT he felt, "Never better!".  He also told me he was on
> his way to join Tony to enjoy some fine cigars.  I told him that would be
> great, but I had a date.  Shirley was along this trip.

    <<< I fully intend to re-join the SMS (Single Malt Society) at Watkins
Glen. >>>

As will I, as will I.
Bill Dentinger

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel
deal here.