[Fot] My Favorite Memory of Jack's Vices...

riverside riverside at cedar-rapids.net
Wed Aug 20 12:23:31 MDT 2008

Damn,  another fine pair of vices i did not get to share with Jack.
I believe in something called the "communion of saints" and part of
my belief  in it is that those of us who have gone to their Creator
ahead of us still share their old earthly joys with their living friends.
So,  when we light up and sip,  I am sure he will be in our midst.

my fondest Jack Story is one that is partially lost to a failed memory.
A few years ago,  there were races near Omaha.  Very early Sunday
morning we were all treated to the sight of Jack rolling in oil and grease unter his TR4.
There was a steady stream of insult and byplay that Jack was always on top of.
Wish i could remember the details but we were laughing so hard we almost cried.

art de armond