[Fot] TR4 spark plug and indexing poll for full race spec motor

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 21:24:58 MDT 2011

ISTR that the plug is indexed to the intake valve to cool the plug with the
 incoming a/f charge.  As for spark plugs, I don't know what the racers are
 using.  I use NGK BP6ES in by street TR6/GT6.  HTH.

Sam Clark

Fot

I was curious as to what spark plugs everybody runs and  favorite gaps.

I'm playing around with index washers now and opinions  seem to vary on that
subject.

It's been said that it's best to index  the plugs facing the exhaust valve,
between the valves and toward the

intake valve. Lots of opinions on that subject.

Any comments  ?

Thanks,

jim  g