[Fot] Mallory Unilite set-up on TR4

John Frymark jfrymark at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 11:47:04 MDT 2011

Scott,

I went with all Mallory when I converted my Dual Point to Unilite:
Promaster Coil MAL-30440, Ballast resistor MAL-700, Pro SIdewinder 8mm
Wire Set. I had purchased a Hyfire Ign control, too, but found it not
necessary at my revs (below 6500). It's been trouble free for 6 years!
Changed out to replacement coil last year only because original got
loose in the mounting bracket and I wondered about vibration effects.
The guy at Century Performance, Reno, Nevada seemed very knowledgeable.

John Frymark