[Fot] Kastner Cup Article

John Nikas capecoventryracing at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:04:21 MDT 2011

Everyone. The news article on this year's Kastner Cup race appears in the
November issue of Vintage Racecar which should be on the news stands in 2
weeks. It's well written and gives proper credit to 2011 winner Jerry Barker
for punching above his weight to secure the win. By the way, if anyone wants
to do a write up of the Euro Cup I can ask Casey to put it in the next
issue. Also, if you have not received a shirt that was paid for (except for
Barry Munson which was just sent) please let me know off list.

--
Very truly yours,

John Nikas
Cape Coventry Racing