[Fot] Nomination for membership

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Fri Sep 30 12:59:46 MDT 2011

Greetings Friends,
An "old school" Triumph guy from Midwestern Council approached me with a
slew of questions about how one becomes a member of our "esteemed" group.
He had tried to get on certain parts of the web site with no luck.
For some time he has wondered about how to be a part of FOT.

I teased him last week and had him going for a while..."Oh, its very
exclusive, I'm not sure your qualified.., There's paperwork, a long process
of initiation, evaluation, etc"...
He said he had heard that from some other guys a while back and for a long
time just assumed it would remain a mysterious desire.

I chuckled and told him "I'd see what I could do"... which is funny because
I remember watching him race when I was just a dirty kid at the track
playing with matchbox cars in the dirt.

So, I would like to nominate Glade Snodgrass to be part of our group.
He has been racing Triumphs consistently since the mid-1970s
Production class championships back in the day, many, many race wins in 4
decades. His Triumph resume is a mile long.
A genuine character that has overcome many hurdles and also experienced many
defeats in these cars.
I like and admire Glade for his ability to make his cars go very fast on a
tight budget.
In a racing world of often extreme spending, It is easy to envy the excess.
Glades approach is also worthy of envy and somewhat refreshing.
He would be a good addition to our group.

His contact...Glade Snodgrass:
4everglades at comcast.net

Thank You,
Jason Ostrowski