[Fot] TR6 Clutch problem Help me help me

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:52:12 MDT 2011

Henry,
I have a slave cylinder on a Morgan Plus 8 that's installed with the bleeder
nipple at a poor angle and I found that it worked best if I bled it first and
then mounted it.  Is that an option?

Also -- you mentioned that yours is a mix 'n match setup, so I wonder if you
simply don't have enough travel on the slave cylinder's pushrod.  You might
look into using a larger bore master cylinder so that you move more fluid per
inch of stroke.  Pedal effort will go up somewhat.

Duncan
(Texas)
1952 Morgan Plus 4 red #6
On Sep 1, 2011, at 10:32 AM, Henry Morrison wrote:

> My TR6 Clutch won't work for,  well you know.     It works occasionally.
but