[Fot] TX. fires

RACER BUD budscars at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 22:07:40 MDT 2011

thanks Kevin..my son Tom and his wife keep their horses in Bastrop area..the
horses were moved several hours ago, but now it's difficult for me to find
out where the fires are going?...I spoke to my son about 3 hours ago..they
live in Lakeway...they have packed stuff, and are ready to go if
evacuated.....
it's difficult to get up to the hour news...I would appreciate any info.
Thanks
Racer Bud