[Fot] TX. fires

Bob Kramer rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 5 10:31:46 MDT 2011

Lakway isn't far from the Steiner Ranch fire but I think the north wind will
keep them out of the path. Volente is just a few miles north of the fire and
Lakeway is to our west. We should be fine but if you want to keep up with
the fires here's a couple of local news links:
http://www.kxan.com/
http://www.kvue.com/
http://austin.ynn.com/

If your folks need some help let us know.

Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi