[Fot] TX. fires

KEVIN LYNCH klynch_6 at msn.com
Sun Sep 4 23:12:35 MDT 2011

I 'think' what's adding to the problem Bud is it's a Nat'l holiday, so the
news agencies our on a skeleton crew so  folks that r packed & ready but
aren't able to view/read the latest intel, are afraid to fall asleep.
Last but not least, the area affected is so big.  The larger of these burns is
currently 100 miles square.
And with N. winds at 15-20... it 'could' be the 'big one' they were afraid of
-  hope not.
Kev