[Fot] Tranny synchros...

Bob Kramer rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 6 20:41:07 MDT 2011

I bought some from Cambridge or Racetoratons a few years ago. They were made
in Germany and were high quality and high dollar.

Don't forget to look through your spares for good, used OEM ones. The
grooves on the inside cone are as important as the teeth.I've been able to
put together a couple of good sets and in use they have worked better than
the new ones the big three sell.

Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi