[Fot] The Eagle Has Landed-European Kastner Cup

Keith Files keithfiles at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 14 15:30:34 MDT 2011

What more is there to say, we arrived back yesterday evening with the
broadest grins you could imagine. This was a magnificent event and I take my
hat off to Chris for pulling this all together; a great job Chris.

Kas and Peg amaze me, a 26 hour trip from the US and yet they looked as
fresh as anything and were involved in everything from the word go; you guys
are real heroes to us.

Josh, Steve and me had a great time in the car, the car ran brilliantly
throughout other than a slight lack of brakes after 2 hours and we came home
with a pot and stories to tell.

We will be back again I am sure.

Thanks again to Chris and the German TR group for making us all so welcome
and making it a memorable event.

Keith.