[Fot] TR4 IRS rear axles

Kramer, Robert RKramer at rdoequipment.com
Fri Sep 30 13:54:57 MDT 2011

I put these on my car and after making room for them in my trailing arms and
finding suitable hex drive cap screws for the axle mounting I've had many
years or trouble free racing.

http://www.cambridgemotorsport.com/TR6-TR56-Transmission

I think Richard Good sells something very similar now and they are more
affordable.

Bob Kramer
Southern Construction Inventory Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn
out. ~John Wooden