[Fot] Series 80 Koni adjustment

Jack Mc LimeyV8 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 12:21:54 MST 2013

Well, my advice would be not to put that monstrosity on your car, let alone
Autocross with it - unless you really like doing body and frame repair.

Pardon by bluntness,  but I can't understand why these things are still in use
- I'd be surprised if at least half this list hasn't experienced, seen, or at
least heard about the damage they can cause.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad