[Fot] Series 80 Koni adjustment RATCO SHOCKCONVERSION

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Feb 14 12:44:13 MST 2013

There have been some designs that got a deservedly bad reputation for creating
stress and fatigue on chassis and body parts. AWFUL consequences.

I believe that there are now some designs that are much improved.

RATCO comes to mind..........worth looking at RATCO's design.

I know that Tony's solid axle desgn for tube shock conversion addresses this
issue and I can recommend it. I am not sure he advertizes it, but he does
manufacture a kit.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street