[Fot] The Big Picture

Edward Dunn edunn at qualityfueltrailers.com
Tue Nov 26 12:35:24 MST 2013

The gasket seal thread has got me thinking about this. There is obviously a
deep & wide breadth of knowledge among this group. We've got this great
internet invention, but it seems like we're not utilizing it fully.  My point
is that these questions are brought up, and several good answers are given.
But then it sort of drifts away into sea of threads.

It would be good to have a sort of repository or digest of technical Q&A.  I
don't think we need to include all the race reports necessarily, but rather an
easy to use tech section. If it's already here, forgive my ignorance, and
point me in the right direction. If not, how hard is it to do a tips &
technique, repair advice, race prep advice etc. section?

A lot of what we do, especially in race prep is sort of "folklore", carried
from one person to the next. We have this terrific network of experienced
racers / engine guys, etc to share info with.

Ed

Edward Dunn
1964 Spitfire #22
1971 GT6  #757

West Coast Vintage Racing
4700 Acacia Way
Penngrove CA 94951

760-492-3814
www.vintageracing.us

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEEA9A.1B0971B0]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]