[Fot] Supports

Russell Westfall rwestfall at ymail.com
Wed Sep 25 21:25:50 MDT 2013

Amici
As my erstwhile crew chief Bill Maynard and I are installing the radiator and shrouding on my TR4 a question has come up that I'm sure someone in this group can answer. There are two rods from the inner fender well to the top of what I would call the grill support (the part that the headlights and grill would be mounted to) could someone tell me the length of them? We are trying to get the distance right so the radiator shroud work radiator hood and grill come together properly. The rods are unavailable but should be easy to make.
Thanks!
Russ Westfall