[Fot] Rear seals and lifters

EDWARD BARNARD edwardbarnard at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 26 05:28:44 MDT 2013

Group:
I have been building a lot of TR2-4 engines this past year and have numerous sets of used rear seals and some lifters (many lifters were trash) leftover. Are there still people in the group that resurface original lifters as opposed to new lifters? Joe A. are you using new seal blanks for Chris M's seal conversion or do you need these as cores.
I don't want to throw these seals and lifters out if someone wants them. The cost of postage gets them for you otherwise they become soda cans and whatever. Just let me know.
-Ed-