[Fot] Help needed, TR250 engine rebuild oil pressure problems

Andrew Packard apackard68 at att.net
Mon Sep 16 21:37:15 MDT 2013

Thanks to all for the great responses to my oil pressure issue.  With all of your responses I have a nice progression of items to check from least to most invasive.
To answer several questions you have asked for clarification, here are my answers.
Spin on oil filter with Wix 51516 filter.
No oil cooler.
Engine block was magnafluxed.
Goodparts roller rockers with screw in tact.
New oil pump replaced somewhat new pump that had scoring.  I did not check the clearances of the pump prior or during installation.
No cam shaft bearings.
pistons are 40 over with 10.25:1 compression per Kas's measurements in the prep manual.

I will update the group when I have a chance to investigate further later this week.
Thanks and I hope to see many of you at Triumphest/VTR!

Andy Packard
CD6746L