[Fot] [6pack] tr250 oil pressure issue

Charly Mitchel charly at mitchelplumbing.com
Fri Sep 27 08:14:35 MDT 2013

We seem inconsistent?

While in England, I bought gas by the liter, put into a car that had speed measurements in kph, but the economy was measures by imperial mpg, driving down the M2 saw a sign stating my exit was 5 km ahead and as I approached was a sign stating roundabout 300 yds.
And all this whilst driving on the offside of the road!
Charly Mitchel