[Fot] [6pack] tr250 oil pressure issue

Bob Kramer rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Fri Sep 27 09:06:53 MDT 2013

Andy,
What are you doing about the overheating. If it is heating up that fast you may have a head gasket problem. If you have a head gasket leak it might include combustion gas into the crankcase. That would heat the oil up too, and thin it out, drop oil pressures. I doubt you have an oil temp gauge but it would tell the story.

Bob Kramer
Sent from my iPhone