[Fot] Rear seals and lifters

Larry Young cartravel at pobox.com
Sat Sep 28 11:03:38 MDT 2013

I don't need the lifters, but I would use them if I was rebuilding
engines.  At least OEM lifters are of known high quality, which is more
than can be said for some of the new parts available.  In the past, I
have used Rocker Arms Unlimited (www.rockerarms.com).  They will also
hardness test them to insure they are suitable for reuse.
Larry