[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015

Dean Tetterton tr3a58 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 6 06:31:33 MST 2014

I would be slacking off if I didn't mention my home track, VIR.
About as East as you can get and they have just repaved the
whole track, and paved the Paddock. No more gravel. Great
track with great facilities. Kind of hard to get to for some of
you but, some body has to live here.

All are also welcome to come any April and enjoy some great
time with VDCA and the Triumph Ghetto.  Here is a link to some
pictures of the paving:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152063646207488&set=a.1015205944019
7488.1073741968.40483792487&type=1&theater

If this line gets split, paste it in your browser. In any case
come see us this April 11-13, 2014

Dean T.