[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Thu Feb 6 13:21:28 MST 2014

Of the list below, I would vote for Mid-Ohio or VIR, based on the track and
the schedule.  August could be mighty hot!  I would also add Summit Point -
one hour west of Washington DC, great track, likely event would be the
Jefferson 500 (VRG) in mid-May.  Plenty of choices of place to stay and things
to do for the non-racers nearby.
Both VDCA and VRG typically have much more moderate entry fees and more track
time than does SVRA.
By the way, for East Coasters, Michigan and Indiana are the midwest, not the
east, and Ohio is borderline.
Having grown up in Chicago, I personally believe the midwest starts at the
Mississippi, but I know that's not the case for most people out here.