[Fot] Spitfire Mk II race car

EDWARD BARNARD edwardbarnard at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 12 22:12:44 MST 2014

Robert:
Did you and Dave get this car from Roger Williams? I know he has had
one that was for sale. If it is that car he got it from Brad Balles a number
of years ago. Brad is one of the founding Fathers of CVAR and is currently
working for Victory Lane Magazine. It sat in Brads yard for what seemed to be
a million years. Did Roger give you bunches of 1147 parts. Those were donated
to Roger for the cause by Bill C. and I.
-Ed-