[Fot] Overdrive switch

Dean Tetterton tr3a58 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 17 07:56:45 MST 2014

Allen
            I use a small plate mounted under the shift knob that holds
a toggle switch on the side. Work it with my thumb. Can send you
a picture if you want one. I also use a momentary contact switch
that works a relay and automatically drops the OD when the
shifter goes thru netural. Makes the upshift from OD to straight
easy. Also downshifting from 4OD is easier.

Dean T.