[Fot] Overdrive switch

John Styduhar johnstydo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 07:58:42 MST 2014

I fabricated a mount on my TR3 steering column and use the OEM stalk switch
from a TR6 in the factory position.  It's easy to access and engage and
there's no hassle with the wiring wrapping around the steering column if
the switch is mounted on the wheel.  I can keep both hands on the steering
wheel and not have to reach down to the shift knob to activate.  Works
sweet.